05.25.12
Nick and Chloe finished up their first year of piano and performed in their first piano recital.
They are Granny's only students that have been going for the full year, so we had a very informal piano recital at our house. Luckily I decided to have the piano tuned last minute because it was really bad.
They both did excellent! Chloe even sang one of her songs for everyone after she played it.
I am excited to see how much the progress next year.
Afterwards was a little family party for Chloe. And my dad too, so I figured we should sing to both Grandpa's since they all share May birthdays.



1 comment:
I am loving seeing all your updates, 4 weeks if too long for you not to blog about your cute little family! I am guessing you were pretty busy though with all the stuff you did! Looks like a fun month!
Post a Comment