Sunday, June 24, 2012

365- Week 23

 06/10/12
Chloe thought we were doing a silly picture!
Aunt Lynda came into town for Katie's graduation. We picked her up from the airport, went to eat lunch at Cheesecake Factory, and then she came back to our house for a while.

06/11/12
 Jenny bought me, Chloe, and her matching outfits to wear to Katie's graduation. 
Go Durango, purple and yellow!!

06/12/11
 We took Mom to Macayo's for and early birthday celebration.

06/13/12
No Picture

06/14/12
 Surprisingly I have been doing a lot of crafting lately! I made these letters for Aubrey's Mickey party.

06/15/12
 After some begging we got the snow cone machine out and made some snow cones.

06/16/12
To celebrate Father's Day and my mom's birthday, which happened to be the same day this year, we went out to eat on Saturday night. I guess everybody in Las Vegas wanted to celebrate a day early too because Bucca Di Beppo was PACKED! It was crazy loud, kind of felt like we were at Chuck E. Cheese on a Saturday. It was yummy and nice to all be together though!

No comments: