Tuesday, June 5, 2012

[Braves t-ball]

05.19.12

The t-ball season is officially over. The boys had their last game May 19th. 
Both boys have progressed so much this season. Alex got to be the last one to bat for the last half of the season because most of the time he hit the ball hard enough out in the grass that all the kids on base could get home without getting tagged out (not that it matters since they don't keep score).

I can't really say that I am sad that our t-ball years are over. Next year we will move both boys up to coach pitch. Hopefully we will be able to stay with Coach Lance. I have really learned the difference that a good coach makes. After Fall Ball last year Alex could have cared less about baseball. After this season he loves the game again and is doing so well.
Cooper has done really well too. It is crazy what a difference a year makes. Most of the time when he throws the ball he lifts his leg like a little pitcher. Pretty cute!!

No comments: