My kids have been talking about "Field Trip Friday" for months now.
Making lists of where they want to go and who they can invite, so I was kind of sad when I had to have some tests on the first Friday of summer.
Luckily Chris had the day off and we still managed to have our FTF, family style.
We went to have dinner at Five Guys and then headed way across town to the YMCA.
They are very serious there, so anybody who wanted to go on the slides had to take a "swim test" and swim the length of an Olympic sized pool.
Chris, Nick, and Chloe, and Alex got their wristbands to ride. Alex barely made it because he was swimming with his eyes closed and wasted a lot of energy swimming the wrong way.
I hung out in the little pool with Cooper and Aubrey.
Jeremy and his family were there too, so that was an added bonus for the kids.
A fun family night!

No comments:
Post a Comment