05/13/12
Mother's day didn't go exactly as I was envisioned it. I won't lie I was pretty upset. But now that the day is over I feel silly being so selfish when I have been given the opportunity to be a mother and really, that is what Mother's Day is all about.
I am very grateful to have 5 beautiful and healthy children. All I have ever wanted was to be a mom and my kids give my life purpose. I don't know what I would do without them.
I am very thankful for my own mom. She is ALWAYS there for me and my kids adore her.
I have never really had a relationship with my mother-in-law and as of late we have been going through a rough patch. We had our outs, but after all is said and done I am indeed thankful for her too. She is the mother of my husband, whom I LOVE and she is the grandmother of my children.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
05/14/12
No Picture
05/15/12
Chloe was super excited to get her recital costume for her ballet number and as soon as she tried it on Aubrey wanted to dress up too.
05/16/12
I was super sick in bed so Chris came home from work to take the kids to school and watch Alex do the morning ceremonies.
05/17/12
Everybody having a Popsicle on the tramp.
05/18/12
Cooper, Aubrey, and I went to lunch at Burger King after Nick's field day.
05/19/12
Aubrey getting a love from her daddy. She wasn't feeling very good.






No comments:
Post a Comment