Saturday, June 2, 2012
Chloe's Baptism
Chloe has been counting down to this day for months.
She was so excited!
After she got her jumpsuit on she was literally jumping up and down with excitement.
Chloe girl and Dad
The Family
Chloe's baptism was perfect!
Only two kids were baptized which made things nice.
And it was a boy (Benjamin Long) that was in her preschool class for a little while.
Chris baptized and confirmed her.
Grandpa Steve gave the opening prayer.
Grandma Debbie gave a wonderful talk on the Holy Ghost.
She gave Chloe and Benjamin a "comforter" to help remind them to CTR and keep the Holy Ghost near.
And Benjamin's brother and sister did a really neat musical number.
"How Can I Be?"
How can I be like my brother Nephi
like my father Lehi of old
how can i be
like Captain Moroni in the wars that are told
how can I see forever like the promise to the 3 Nephites
CHORUS
I wanna be Samuel the Lamanite
I wanna be Benjamin the wise
I wanna be like Abinadi
Oh tell me how, can I be like them
How can I be
like Alma the Younger, a strong servant of the Lord
how can I be
like mighty Ammon, whose heart was the sword
how can I
be a strippling warrior and learn to fight by faith
How can I be, how can I be
like my brother Joseph, when he prayed in the grove
how can I have, how can I have
the strength that he had, and the love he had for God
how can I be corageous, and strive to choose the right
I wanna be like Jesus Christ
Oh tell me how can I be like him
oh tell me how can I be like him
like my father Lehi of old
how can i be
like Captain Moroni in the wars that are told
how can I see forever like the promise to the 3 Nephites
CHORUS
I wanna be Samuel the Lamanite
I wanna be Benjamin the wise
I wanna be like Abinadi
Oh tell me how, can I be like them
How can I be
like Alma the Younger, a strong servant of the Lord
how can I be
like mighty Ammon, whose heart was the sword
how can I
be a strippling warrior and learn to fight by faith
How can I be, how can I be
like my brother Joseph, when he prayed in the grove
how can I have, how can I have
the strength that he had, and the love he had for God
how can I be corageous, and strive to choose the right
I wanna be like Jesus Christ
Oh tell me how can I be like him
oh tell me how can I be like him
Chloe is so lucky, she had so many friends and family there to support her.
After the baptism we came back to our house for a luncheon for Chloe.
Thank you to everyone who came and made Chloe's day so special!!
Sam was Chloe's primary teacher a couple years back and ever since then Chloe has LOVED her.
Chloe was super excited when Sam offered to take Chloe's pictures for her baptism announcements.
They spent a morning in the park taking these.
Chloe was in heaven.
Thank you Sam for capturing my girl at the special time.













No comments:
Post a Comment