06/03/12
This is 'Naked A' and his side kick 'Shark Boy'.
06/04/12
It was a hot afternoon at Nick's baseball game! Chloe wasn't feeling good so she was hiding behind the bleachers.
06/05/12
Lucky for Terry and I because we got to tag along to the Alaskan Gold dinner at Texas de Brazil.
06/16/12
Aubrey and Jenny playing together.
06/07/12
After a long/emotional day Chris took me out to dinner at BJ's.
06/08/12
As I was looking through the mounds of papers that the kids have brought home from school I saw these. The first one is from the first week of school and the second is from the last week. Alex is my little artist. He got invited to be in the Art Club at school at the beginning of the year. Kind of fun to see them improve!
06/09/12
Lucky us! Chris had Saturday off so we went and saw Madagascar 3.







No comments:
Post a Comment