Tuesday, June 12, 2012

365- Week 21

05/27/12

Not sure why Chloe and Hailey are plugging their noses. Maybe someone stinks??!!

05/28/12
Memorial Day 
We had a big BBQ and swimming over at my mom's house with lots of friends and family.

05/29/12
These two are little buddies. Just watching a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the morning.

05/30/12
As part of Nevada Reading week Wednesday was dress as your favorite story book character.
So we have Fancy Nancy, Curious George, Cat in the Hat, and Greg from Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
I had Nick's hair parted on the side like Greg, but I kind of laughed after I did it because he looked cute like a little dork and Nick started to cry and asked, "do I look like a nerd?". That was the point, but he was not having it, especially since he has a girly he is trying to impress.

05/31/12
Aubrey likes to hide in the pantry. Sometimes I don't even know she is in there and I will open the door to find a cute monster.

06/01/12
Bowling at the South Point with the Holt's.

06/02/12
Just wrestling with Dad while we got things ready for the baptism.

No comments: