Tuesday, June 5, 2012

KAR Competition

05.12.12

Chloe has another competition under belt now!
And they really rocked this one!
Chloe was SUPER tired after being outside pretty much from 7am until we had to get ready to go at 3pm. Not to mention it was super hot outside. She was SUPER bummed that Dad and Grandma Debbie were both in UT for Youth Conference. She did have lots of melt downs for those reason and many others. 
But when it was time to dance she went out there and shook it like no other!!
They ended up winning overall for their Hokey Pokey dance!

Jenny raced to get there after work and missed the first number because the show was running early. But to see Chloe's face light up when she saw Jenny was priceless. She was SO happy to have her there!

Afterwards Jenny took Chloe and I to a special dinner at Macaroni Grill. It was late... we were all tired, but it was lots of fun. Chloe had us cracking up. She is definitely my child! I was a complete spaz like that when I was little!!

No comments: