05/06/12
No Picture
05/07/12
Doing a little puzzle in the morning before school. Alex is ALWAYS my early riser and is just waiting for someone to wake up and play with him. He probably woke Chloe up, but she was eager to help with the puzzle too.
05/08/12
Teacher appreciation week at school. Tuesday we gave all their teachers a soda that said , "I am 'soda-lighted' that you have been my teacher this year!".
05/09/12
Wednesday the kids were supposed to bring school supplies for their teachers. So we got paper clips, tape, and glue sticks and said, "I am so happy I got 'stuck" with you this year!"
05/10/12
Thursday the kids were supposed to bring a fruit. They brought them bananas and said, "Thanks 'a bunch' for being my teacher!"
05/11/12
Friday the kids all came home with little presents for Mother's day. They were so excited they couldn't wait to give them to me. Nick gave me a ring that he made and a poem, Chloe gave me the plant and a card, Alex gave me the little picture frame and a card, and Cooper gave me a poem with his hand print. When I read the poem from Cooper I cried!
I miss you when we're not together
I am growing up so fast
See how big I have gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change alot,
the years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So look upon this handprint
that is hanging on the wall
And memories will come back of me
When I was very small.
05/12/12
Nick and Chloe hanging out in the shade with Grandpa at Alex and Cooper's game. It was a SUPER- hot day!!






No comments:
Post a Comment