Crystal Palace Skating Center,
the skate of the art!
I haven't been there in at least 15 years, probably longer. But it brought back so many memories.
It looks the exact same as it did 20 years ago, EXACTLY.
And I found out that roller skating kind of is like riding a bike,
it all comes back to you when you get out there.
Anyways...
Last night we went roller skating with some friends.
The kids L.O.V.E.D. it! They all want to have their birthday parties there
and are constantly asking when we can go again.
Cooper was pretty unsure at first, but after a few runs around the rink he was thinking he was a pro
and thought he could do a jump and totally made both of us fall.
That was the first time I went down, the second was when Chloe ate it and pulled me down with her.
Both times I was just laying there laughing!
Alex liked to go around by himself hugging the wall all the way around.
Chloe was okay to let go a little. Nick was pretty good. We skated together when they did "couples".
I am so glad that it is still okay to hold mom's hand in public!
After we had enough skating we went to Sonic for a late night treat.
Definitely a fun night!

1 comment:
This looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment