Saturday, July 21, 2012

365- Week 28

07/15/12
No Picture

I just want to record the day that I was called to be Primary President.
Today I was sustained and set apart. Let the sleepless nights begin!

07/16/12
 Another "CHEESE!" picture! Aubrey and Kaylin ready for bed.
Amber had surgery on both of her feet so Mavrik and Makaylin spent the night to give Amber a little break.

07/17/12
No Picture
I should have taken a picture when I took 7 kids to get my oil changed and then we walked next door to get lunch while it was being done. The looks we got!! 

07/18/12
 Road trip! Pit stop in Barstow, CA.

07/19/12
 On our way home from the beach. Two seconds earlier all 4 boys were lined up peeing. It was pretty funny!

07/20/12
 My Nick swimming a Cub Scout Camp.

07/21/12
All the kids up at Mt. Potosi for the family picnic.

No comments: