Friday and Saturday Nick was at Cub Scout Day Camp.
It was up at Mt. Potosi this year, which gave the boys lots of opportunities to do things they wouldn't normally get to do. Both days they went through rotations with their groups to the different stations.
They got to go swimming, shoot BB guns, do archery, do a rock climbing wall, some wood working, a hike, relay games, some crafts, first aid, and more.

They got to go swimming, shoot BB guns, do archery, do a rock climbing wall, some wood working, a hike, relay games, some crafts, first aid, and more.

Friday I spent half the day as a station leader teaching the boys about boomerangs. Although the only experience I have had with a boomerang was when I through one at Jeremy's forehead and it didn't come back! It was lots of fun winging it though. I got to have Ben at my station for a bit and it was fun to see some of the other boys and leaders from the stake. After lunch a girl from the other stake took over my station and I got to spend the rest of the afternoon with Nick and our troop.

1 comment:
You are the coolest mom EVER!!!!! And holy spider! I would have been out so fast!!!! :)
Post a Comment