Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh Two-dles!

 Someone had a birthday!!
Even though I didn't want this day to come, it did and my baby is now 2 years old!

Aubrey woke up to balloons, presents, and cinamon rolls, some of her favorite things.
She was so happy all day and I know she LOVED all the extra attention!

I wasn't going to do a party, just keep it low key, all about Aubrey day, but my family told me she HAD to have a party. After I made her MICKEY letters for her name, I was pretty excited to give her a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party! She LOVES Mickey and asks to watch "mouse".
 Everyone swam and we had some snacks.
 Total cheese-y smile complete with a Cheeto mess!
 Of course we had to have "pizza-pizza" for dinner. Aubrey LOVES pizza and gets so excited when the pizza delivery guy comes!
 We sang Happy Birthday. She LOVED it and Alex helped her blow her candles.

We opened presents and enjoyed being with all of our family. Just mine and Chris' family together is 40ish people and not all of them were there. So much for a small party!

I think she had a great day!
 We couldn't be more blessed to have her as a part of our family.
 Happy 2nd birthday Aubrey Ann!!

No comments: