Thursday, July 12, 2012

{Last}

07.05.12

Towards the end of May I was so looking forward to summer because I was worn out and I needed a break. Now I need a break from summer! We have been super busy!!

Every time we finish something though it seems as if something else begins!


After staying up on the 4th to watch fireworks, the next morning we had to get up early to get to Chloe's last dance competition. It was the KAR finals. They did really well! They got 3rd place for "Hokey Pokey" and 2nd place for "Tisket Tasket" and 1st place for their "Hokey Pokey" costume.

After being at Chloe's competition it was Nick's turn to shine. Thursday ended up being Nick's last All Star game because they lost, but they didn't go down without a fight! Nick mostly played outfield his last couple All Star games, but he had some really good plays and got some really good hits. He had one that Chris and I were certain was going to go over the fence, it didn't, but it was a good hit!!

Now we just have Chloe's dance recital at the end of the month and Nick is going to start a club team at the beginning of August. I guess that means no break for us!!

No comments: