Friday, March 23, 2012

Hawaii- Day 4

If you are in Hawaii between December and April the number one thing to do is go on a whale watching boat. So we did. Except the only thing we saw was spinner- nose dolphins!
A little disappointing, but still fun!
After our boat docked at the pier we went to Boston Basil's for some yummy pizza and the best pina colada I have ever had.

We strolled back to our hotel looking in the little shops along the way and stopping to check out the palace.
It was neat seeing all these cute lizards everywhere we went. We even saw them in some of the shops.
We went back to our hotel and cleaned up a bit and went to a luau. This is both Chris and my first visit to Hawaii and one the things that I always associate it with is a luau, so I knew we had to go.
I probably shouldn't have watched them pull the pig out of the ground, but other than that it was all really neat to learn a little about the Hawaiian culture.

No comments: