Saturday, March 17, 2012

365- Week 9

What a crazy week!
I was a complete wreck trying to get ready to leave for Hawaii.
The kids were sick with the flu and I was a mess thinking that Chris and I were both going to die and leave our kids parent-less!!!

02/26/12
No Picture

02/27/12
Having lunch with my cute little man at his favorite, Burger King. I was just looking at him wondering how he could really be turning 5 in a couple days.

02/28/12
No Picture

02/29/12
No Picture

03/01/12
Happy Birthday Cooper!
Victor came over to watch Aubrey while I ran some errands. I thought she was sleeping when I left, but she wasn't. But she cuddled up with Grandpa and had a nap.

03/02/12
In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday the kids had a green eggs and ham breakfast and they could all wear Cat in the Hat hats. So much fun!

03/03/12
No Picture

No comments: