Friday, March 30, 2012

365- Week 12

03/18/12
Naked boys!

03/19/12
Nick had to make a tiger habitat for school. I think it turned out really good.

03/20/12
Aubrey likes to feed Nick while he is in the dugout. And "No thank you" is NOT an option!!!

03/21/12
Aubrey and Cooper playing together. I took Alex's mattress off of his bed to make it and they thought it made for a nice couch.

03/22/12
Another beloved book turned into a movie, The Hunger Games. We are all crazy and once again went to the midnight showing. Chris was a little smarter and opted out this time. It was Jenny, Katie, my mom, Bonnie, Juli, Amber (Jordan's), and Ashton. The movie was super good, I loved it! And I didn't even fall asleep!

03/23/12
Cooper and Aubrey were super good while I ran some errands so we spent the rest of the morning at the park.

03/24/12
Saturday morning one of Chloe's good friends, Annie was baptized. Chloe is getting so excited and can't wait for her day!!

No comments: