Still playing catch up. I feel like March has flown by!
Yes. There are more pictures of Aubrey. No. It does NOT mean I love her more.
She is just the one who is ALWAYS with me. Plus she is pretty cute!
03/11/12

Chloe with her Leprechaun Trap that Jenny and Grandma helped her with. They sent me this picture when we were in Hawaii.
03/12/12

I let the kids miss school Monday morning so they could go with my mom to pick us up from the airport. We got a grass skirt and little coconuts for Aubrey. But Alex liked them alot!
03/13/12

We came home to five sick kids! All of them had something going on, some worse than others. I took Nick and Aubrey to the doctor this day. They both weren't feeling so good:(
03/14/12

Chloe stayed home this day. I thought she was being a faker, but when I told her she had to have a nap if she was sick she went and crawled in bed and was out within 2 minutes. I guess she really wasn't feeling 100%.
03/15/12

Feeling a little better we rode the bike to the park and had a picnic lunch.
03/16/12

I finally was able to make it to boot camp this day. It was nice to have a workout buddy. And it was nice to see the sun coming up too!
03/17/12

St. Patrick's Day!
We went over to my mom's to see Katie off as she went to the big church formal. She looked beautiful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment