03/04/12

Let the vacation begin!
We had a 3 hour lay over in Phoenix, so we found ways to pass the time!
03/05/12

We got absolutely soaked as we were running out of the botanical gardens. And then the sun came out. We stopped a little hut for some smoothies. They were selling the biggest avocados there!
03/06/12

We picked up some chocolate to bring back for everyone and ended up eating a lot of it ourselves!
03/07/12

Waiting to board the boat to go whale watching.
03/08/12

We woke up really early to do some face time with the kids before they had to go to school. It was so nice to see there cute little faces!
03/09/12

The Monday after we left my mom called me and just went on with all the projects that the kids had going on for school (that I did NOT know about). Alex's was to build a robot and he had to do something. My mom and Jenny did awesome!! This is Alex's reading buddy because his mouth is a flash light.
I had to have 2 pictures for this day. Friday night Chris and I were driving back from the beach when Chloe called me really upset. She was totally missing Mom & Dad, when we saw this. We had to stop and take a picture to send to her.

Hawaii had a rainy side and a sunny side to the island. The rainy side is very green and jungle like. The sunny side has lots of black lava rock. Along the the main highway people have written all sorts of stuff with white rocks.
03/10/12

I loved taking pictures of the palm trees with sun behind them!
This day Chris and I were just laying by the water taking pictures to see who get the coolest shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment