
toddler (t d l r) noun: a tiny bipolar human under the age of 3, who can swing rapidly between endearingly cute antics and screaming, kicking, biting fits of rage. Completely unpredictable and often unintelligible lovable little walking blessings/nightmares disguised as tiny human beings with giant heads. More dangerous when traveling in packs.
I thought that was pretty cute. Aubrey is a good girl, but she is definitely getting harder as she is wanting her independence. All of the above pictures were taken in less than 5 minutes. She is everywhere and will NOT look at me for a picture!
Yesterday was the first time I did her hair like that and she just looked like such a big girl. kind of made me sad. She is doing more and more everyday and talking a little more each day. She is constantly babbling and is saying some words now too (uh-oh, ow, baby, ball, eat, blank-y, Binky, stinky), but only when she wants to.
Aubrey has 4 new teeth (molars) and a bunch more on their way. I thought that she was only going to have 4 forever! She has been so grumpy the last little while and I finally realized that she is teething!
Aubrey is pretty much a home-body. She is happiest at home.
And she is becoming a picky-er eater by the day. These days she is pretty much living off of cereal. Cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and dry cereal for snacks in between! She will drink smoothies and today she ate some strawberries!!

1 comment:
She is so adorable. I can't believe how she doesn't look like a baby anymore, she looks like a toddler. Where does the time go? You seriously have the cutest kids. She is to die for, especially those eyes.
Post a Comment