11/19/11

Aubrey was running around after her bath. She did NOT want to get dressed!
11/20/11

Chloe and Aubrey playing together.
The binky in Aubrey's mouth belongs to that doll. She likes to steal it all the time!
11/21/11

My little Panda Cowboy!
11/22/11

Who doesn't love a baby with bubbles on her nose??!
11/23/11

Chris and I tried Smash burger for lunch. It is one of our new favorite places!!
11/24/11

Aubrey and Lucy playing together in the toy closet.
11/25/11

BLACK FRIDAY!
Technically this picture was taken on Thursday. I decided to give Black Friday a try for my first time. When I walked into Walmart 5 minutes after their 10pm sale started this is what I found. You couldn't even walk in there. It was CRAZY!!
I ran into Danielle there. We teamed up to get her pots that she wanted and then headed to
Toys 'r' Us. We tried Old Navy and Target, but the lines were too long! I had fun, but only because I wasn't by myself in all that craziness!
No comments:
Post a Comment