10/29/11

Chloe was on my floor next to my bed when I woke up Saturday morning. When she got there and why her eye was swollen with a small gash I have NO idea and neither does she.
I think we may have a sleep walker on our hands!!
10/30/11

All ready for church on Halloween Eve.
10/30/11

Chris called in on Halloween just so we could have some time together. I was really nice! We went to breakfast at Eggworks. Went and did some grocery shopping and made chili together. In the afternoon his dad came over and together they put the new shocks on his truck.
11/01/11

Just swinging while we were waiting for Alex at baseball practice. I think this is the day that I realized that Aubrey is a toddler. She was up and down the playground all by herself going down even the BIG slides. Kind of sad!!
11/02/11

Cooper and Aubrey hanging out. This is about all Aubrey eats as of late. Dry cereal.
11/03/11

Alex and Cooper hanging out at Nick's baseball game. It was freezing!!!!!!
11/04/11

Nick and Chelsea came into town on Friday to celebrate Nick's birthday so we got to have a date night with them and the Almanza's. It was a fun night!
1 comment:
So many updates Chrissy! I feel like I haven't see you in forever. I was sad that I couldn't make it to dinner with you guys. Life gets to crazy. When we get back we need to get together.
I love your kids Halloween church clothes! I saw them from a distance at church that day, so cute!
Post a Comment