Monday, November 28, 2011

A nice long weekend!

I think this is the longest that we have ever had Chris all to ourselves, no working.
Five whole days in a row!
It was so nice!

On Friday we got up and did a little shopping at Target. Alex and Nick headed to Ely with my dad to go see Jordan.

We went to Smash burger (again! we love it!) with Jeremy and Juli and then to Old Navy for some more shopping.
After some much need naps Chris got the Christmas boxes out and we put up the tree.
We had the Christmas music on and it was so nice to get into the Christmas spirit!
Chris put the star on top.
Chloe and I went and picked up some Outback for dinner. While we were out Chloe saw a preview playing for Breaking Dawn on the South Point sign. She asked if she could go see it. I told her that I didn't think it would be appropriate since there was lots of kissing and stuff and said you guys don't even like kissing. She immediately said, "I do!!". It was too funny!
So after we ate dinner we went on a little impromptu date just the 2 of us. She loved it! It was a late movie and she stayed awake the whole time.
After we got out at 11:30pm we had some fun in the little photo booth, she loved that too!

Saturday Jordan sent me some pictures of what they were upto in Ely.
They went fishing and shooting, out to eat, and rented movies.
When the boys got home Saturday night they were so excited wanting to tell Chris and I everything that they did.
Nice, LONG, relaxing weekend spent together! Love it!

No comments: