Wednesday, November 16, 2011

365- Week 45

11/05/11
I had Super Saturday at church and we made these pictures. I love how they turned out.
These (Oakland and St. George) are the temples that my parents and Chris' parents were sealed in.

11/06/11
I had to have 2 pictures for the day.
First, Katie spoke at the YW in Excellence on Sunday night and did a great job. She also received her Honor Bee. Very proud of her!
Second, Time Change! I always like gaining an hour in the Fall, but with kids NO time change is good! All 5 kids fell asleep on the way home from Katie's awards.

11/07/11
The kids were very excited that there was a new rug in the living room when the got home from school. They were rolling all over it and wrestling. Sadly, it is already gone! I loved it, but it wasn't kid friendly so we now have an 'old school' rug.

11/08/11
Alex's last baseball game for the season. Can't say I was sad that they lost! It was freezing!! Alex was happy to get to sit out an inning so he could enjoy his hot chocolate and warm his little hands!

11/09/11
Disney Day at school. Chloe was Lightening McQueen and Cooper was Peter Pan. Nick and Alex just took free dress because they are no fun!

11/10/11
No school. Trying to keep these kids busy is a full time job! Nick and I built a house out of marshmallows and toothpicks.

11/11/11
I have been loving some of the stuff the kids have been bringing home from school. I love all the different self portraits they have been doing. Chloe got student of the month too.

No comments: