10/22/11

Chris and I on our way to Phoenix for the Cardinals game.
10/23/11

Chris and I from our seats in the box. We had an awesome view of the field, plus all the food and drinks we wanted. It was great!!
10/24/11

We were at Nick's baseball game Monday night when Aubrey had a blowout. All I had was her sweater that is borderline too small. I thought she was pretty cute though!
10/25/11

These are Cooper's play group friends, Kayden and Paige. Last week Kayden's mom helped them make these cute skeletons.
10/26/11

Alex was so excited to get the game ball! Chris was working so he wasn't at the game, but he called him and told him that he got the game ball for hustling!
10/27/11

After the girls woke up from their nap they were looking pretty cute in their pink and purple so we set them down for a little photo shoot. They are really starting to look like each other!
10/28/11

Aubrey and Lucy at Jeremy's birthday party.
It was late.
They were both really tired.
They both had their binkies.
They were playing peek-a-boo through the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment