Monday, November 28, 2011

365- Week 46

11/12/11
While we were at the Race 4 Rob Alex and Cooper were with Grandpa Victor at the air show. They came home looking like little soldiers and they loved it!

11/13/11
All ready for church on the morning of the primary program. Nick, Chloe, Alex, Cooper and I all had parts. The kids did great. Chloe, Alex and Cooper memorized their parts all by their selves.

11/14/11
This is Alex's plate of the things that he is thankful for. Our family, Jesus Christ, coloring, T.V., teachers, his friends, our house, USA, and chicken nuggets.

11/15/11
Aubrey being a happy girl!

11/16/11
No picture

11/17/11
Thursday morning Cooper, Aubrey, and I went to a craft show over by the temple with my mom, Jenny, Amber, Juli, Lucy, and Everett. Jenny talked Cooper into wearing this headband. It was pretty funny!

11/18/11
The Lady Antebellum Concert. At one point Josh Kelly and the other guy (I can't remember his name!) that opened came onto the stage and they did a number all together. It was fun!

No comments: