Another week gone.
04/02/11
We just got home on Saturday after baseball practice for Alex and Cooper and a game for Nick. I started pulling some weeds and the kids thought it was fun to help. They were trying to see who could get the most.
We just got home on Saturday after baseball practice for Alex and Cooper and a game for Nick. I started pulling some weeds and the kids thought it was fun to help. They were trying to see who could get the most. 04/03/11
(didn't really take any pictures on Sunday) We had a BIG conference breakfast complete with homemade cinnamon rolls and watched conference together as a family. When the prophet spoke I made sure that all the kids were paying attention. I really liked his message! Nick said that the Prophet said we have to have a picture of the temple in every room in the house. So that is what we are doing. This picture is for the little boy's room.
(didn't really take any pictures on Sunday) We had a BIG conference breakfast complete with homemade cinnamon rolls and watched conference together as a family. When the prophet spoke I made sure that all the kids were paying attention. I really liked his message! Nick said that the Prophet said we have to have a picture of the temple in every room in the house. So that is what we are doing. This picture is for the little boy's room.04/04/11
Alex and Cooper had a baseball game Monday night. Cooper did really well! He got great hits every time he was up to bat and he even stopped some grounders and threw them to first base. And because he did so great he got the game ball. He was so excited!! He even took it to school the next day to show his teacher.
Alex and Cooper had a baseball game Monday night. Cooper did really well! He got great hits every time he was up to bat and he even stopped some grounders and threw them to first base. And because he did so great he got the game ball. He was so excited!! He even took it to school the next day to show his teacher. 04/05/11

I got Chris tickets to see Rise Against for Valentine's Day. Victor took the boys to their different baseball practices and we dropped the girls off at my mom's and we headed to the Hard Rock. Definitely not my kind of music, but Chris loved it!
04/06/11

Chris loves to scare people. He gets me all the time. But he recently started scaring Nick, so now Nick is in the game. As soon as Nick heard the garage door go up he ran into the laundry room to hide. He has got his dad a couple of times and his dad does NOT like that.
04/07/11

Yesterday all the kids were ready for school, had eaten breakfast, lunches were made and they still had time to play. I love days like that! Alex and Nick were sliding on their bellies playing some sort of game with a ball having a complete blast!
Everyone that comes over to our house asks me what I am going to put in the empty room downstairs. For now I love that it is empty for this very reason. (The picture just said "Alex" and he told me write "rocks!")
04/08/11

My kids have been dieing to swim for months now. It was finally starting to warm up and we were talking about going swimming soon to only have it cool down again. So after we picked up Alex from school the boys went swimming in my bathtub.
1 comment:
Aubrey likes to pull weeds with me too. It's so nice when kids don't look at housework as chores yet! LOL. And I *love* the hiding/scaring game! I do it all the time to Nick and he hates it. :)
Post a Comment