Sunday, April 24, 2011

[Hotel]

Since the week after graduation was Spring Break I decided it would be fun to stay with Jordan and Amber for a couple of days. The first night we stayed in a hotel because Amber's parents were staying with them.

And a perk to staying at the hotel is a heated, indoor pool. My kids have been dieing to swim so they were super excited!

So we finished up our first night in Ely hanging out at the pool. I think it wore the kids out because they slept pretty good that night! Anytime I go somewhere by myself I am reminded of how much I depend on Chris for help. This little trip was no exception. After swimming I was in the hotel room trying to get all six of us showered and in bed, Aubrey was crying and I really missed Chris. He really does take care of me and help me so much and I am so thankful for him.
Staying in a hotel was nice, but again, alot of work by myself. Bringing all of our luggage up, setting up the playpen just for 1 night, to pack it all up and take it down less than 24 hours later. The next morning my grandma came and took the kids down to breakfast while I finished feeding Aubrey and checked to make sure that we didn't forget anything when I got a knock on the door. It was Nick and Chloe, my little bell hop kids. They were so cute, they loaded everything up and brought it downstairs all by themselves. My dad then brought it outside and loaded my car. I was very thankful for their help. It was a nice way to start the day!!

No comments: