Tuesday, April 26, 2011

365- Week 16

04/16/11

Grandma Kaye and Makaylin. Kayli is such a happy girl all the time!!

04/17/11 I was very proud of myself for climbing this tree! We were playing hide and seek and I ran to the tree (base) and just decided to climb it to get away from Nick.


04/18/11


While we were staying at Jordan and Amber's there were lots of times when Aubrey would be standing up with something and she would just let go. It is crazy! She is not allowed to do that yet!!



04/19/11 Just a picture of my Panda's cute smile. I love this guy!

04/20/11 Cooper is usually one of the first ones up in the morning. He was the last one up this day, by far. I guess all the late nights in Ely caught up with him. And I love the way he is sleeping!


04/21/11 I know! I take alot of pictures of my kids sleeping. They are just so peaceful when they are asleep. Chloe was acting horrible this day and I sent her to her room and this is what I found when I went to check on her. I guess she was tired too!

04/22/11 A very much needed girls night! We went to Panera for dinner and just hung out all night chatting. They kicked us out because they were closing and then we continued to talk outside. We were lucky there were a few late stragglers too so somebody could take our picture!

No comments: