Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was a nice day! We woke up early to see what the bunny left, found eggs, had yummy crepes for breakfast and got ready for church at 9am!!
Church was good! I really enjoyed being in primary Sunday. The kids were all super good and it was nice to have such a sweet and simple message on what Easter is all about. Chris also mentioned that he really enjoys teaching his class.

We spent the afternoon playing games and taking naps before we went over to my mom and dad's for a yummy ham dinner.



I am very thankful for this Easter season and the chance it gives us to focus on our Savior, his resurrection and the atonement, all of which I am very thankful for!



1 comment:

Staci said...

Cute family...as always. Your Easter weekend looked like lots of fun. And your kids have an AWESOME grandma, you are right, who needs the Easter Bunny! Glad it was so fun for you!