Saturday, April 23, 2011

365- Week 15

04/09/11 My Dodger's boys playing around. Nick was holding Alex down so Cooper could give him kisses.

I love it when they play like this!


04/10/11

No Picture

Sundays are CrAZy! Church is at 9am , enough said. This was my first Sunday doing Sharing Time, I was very nervous. I got called about a month ago to be the 2nd counselor in the primary presidency. Chris just got called to be a Sunday school teacher for the 12 and 13 year olds.


04/11/11

Cooper fell on his scooter and the handle got his cheek.

Poor guy, another scare on his cute little freckled face.


04/12/11

This girl loves smoothies!

And she may still yours if you leave her and your smoothie unattended.

04/13/11
Chloe before school. She was so excited that we got a new electric pencil sharpener so she could earn some extra links at school by sharpening pencils for her teacher.
The things that make her happy!!

04/14/11
Alex and Cooper's new favorite thing to do is take the cushions off the couch and build stuff. This day was a house, complete with beds.

04/15/11

For more than 9 months Aubrey has slept on her back, never once rolling over in her bed or sitting up. Until this day! She kept sitting up and eventually fell asleep that way. I of course put her back on her back after I took a picture. I love a sleeping baby!

No comments: