10 little facts about our 10 month old girl:
1. She always has her tongue out.
2. She has become quite the daddy's girl.
3. She loves to eat real food now and wants to eat everything we eat.
4. Finally got her first tooth, just poking through the gums.
5. She is still sleeping "like a baby" and for that I am thankful!
6. She gets very excited when we go to pick up Alex and Cooper from school.
7. She loves to text people on my phone. She is good!
8. She gives nice BIG, wet kisses.
9. She is now my little puppy and follows me everywhere, she even pants like a little puppy.
10. She is still so loved!!
2 comments:
Cute Aubrey, love her flower headband. In no time they will be walking!!! By the way, I couldn't get a family pic of our Easter clothes because we took them in the morning and it was just us. We will get them another day:) I have to document all my effort!
Ok time just needs to stop right now! I can't believe that 10 months has passed already since you had her. She really is such a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment