We don't have a dog and I am not sure if we ever will, but I am glad that my mom does so that my kids can play with him at her house. All of my kids are kind of like me in the fact that everything scares them. Just until recently Cooper would climb me like a tree in 2 seconds if he heard an animal coming (and man he can hear them coming!!). All of my kids have gotten way better being around all of my brother's dogs, but Nick loves them now and so does Aubrey. Max is pretty much always on a leash when kids are over at my mom's, but Aubrey loves to watch him. The other day I put her on the floor with him and she just loved it. Max wasn't nearly as interested in her as she was him, but it was cute to see her light up when she would touch his face. And if she could crawl I am sure she would be following him around.Thursday, February 24, 2011
Puppy LOVE
We don't have a dog and I am not sure if we ever will, but I am glad that my mom does so that my kids can play with him at her house. All of my kids are kind of like me in the fact that everything scares them. Just until recently Cooper would climb me like a tree in 2 seconds if he heard an animal coming (and man he can hear them coming!!). All of my kids have gotten way better being around all of my brother's dogs, but Nick loves them now and so does Aubrey. Max is pretty much always on a leash when kids are over at my mom's, but Aubrey loves to watch him. The other day I put her on the floor with him and she just loved it. Max wasn't nearly as interested in her as she was him, but it was cute to see her light up when she would touch his face. And if she could crawl I am sure she would be following him around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment