Friday, February 18, 2011

365- Week 7

Remembering to take a picture everyday is harder than you think! Life gets busy and not so cute and I forget. So here is another mostly Aubee week!!

02/12/11Playing peek-a-boo after her bath.

02/13/11 Cooper LOVES chocolate! He was licking the bowl clean after we made our heart shaped brownies.

02/14/11
My cute girls on Valentine's Day!

02/15/11
Another tubby picture.

No picture for 02/16/11

02/17/11

Last night after dinner the kids had alot of energy. They were playing ball and running back and forth sliding on the floor. This time Alex slid so far he ran into the wall. Funny kids! I guess they like the fact that the downstairs is empty.

02/18/11
I like the fact that Cooper doesn't have school on Fridays. By the end of the week he is very much in need of a break from school and I am very much in need of a break from taking him to school=) He played in the bath this morning forever. I love how great kids are when they have the one on one time they need and I love our Friday mornings!!

No comments: