This last week was probably the fastest, but at the same time the longest week of my life!
So much for trying to keep the pictures even. I didn't even take a single picture on a couple of the days. Hopefully this week will be better!
So much for trying to keep the pictures even. I didn't even take a single picture on a couple of the days. Hopefully this week will be better!
01/29/11
In St. George at our friends, the Holt's house. They so kindly watched Aubrey while Chris and I were at the hospital with his grandpa. When we came to pick her up she was out cold, swaddled like a tiny baby. It was so sweet!
01/30/11
Cooper and Grandpa
Sunday night dinner at my mom and dad's house.
Roast, it was delicious!
Roast, it was delicious!
No picture for 01/31/11
02/01/11
Makaylin. Mavrik brought down the Indiana Jones hat and decided that his little sister wanted to wear it. She left it on for a long time.
No picture for 02/02/11
02/03/11Nick had his first den meeting for Cub Scouts. Moving, Christmas, and a crazy January kind of set back Nick starting scouts, but he finally got to go. He was so excited and nervous. He wanted me to take him in. I liked that he wanted me to. He had a great time and I am actually really excited for all the things that scouting has to offer.
02/04/11
Aubrey already loves the phone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment