When asked for the school year book what you want to be when you grow up and you say...

Optimus Prime
or when what you want for your birthday is a real Optimus Prime to ride in
or when you bathe everyday with your Transformers,
there is NO doubt what kind of party you would want!!
We were trying to wait for Grandpa to get back from China, but next weekend Jordan and Amber are moving, so we through Cooper a little family party last night. All that was important to him was to have family there and have an Optimus balloon, so in Cooper's eyes I think we were successful!
Lots of pizza, lots of cupcakes, and lots of family make for a very good birthday!
3 comments:
Love it! Happy Birthday Cooper!!!! I can't believe he's this old already. What happened to your baby?!
Happy Birthday Cooper!
PS I like your latest family pic on your background.
Happy Birthday Cooper! He is a cutie pie and I am glad he had a good birthday!
Post a Comment