Tuesday, February 1, 2011

365- Week 4

I know that the majority of all the pictures I take are of Aubrey! She is just so cute all the time and she doesn't talk back and she still lets me take her picture. So, she is nice!! Anyways, I am going to try and do equal time on my weekly posts from now on=) Starting next week...

01/22/11
Little Cousins! Chris' family came over for a bbq and since Landon is out of the hospital now we thought we would get all the cousins on the couch for a group shot.


01/23/11
Yes, Aubrey sleeps in my closet. She does have a real bed in her room, but it is just so far away from me. She was sick all weekend. She looked so sad.

01/24/11

This is how Alex and Cooper spend most of their afternoons. Relaxing and watching a movie. They watch Transformers most days, they are kind of obsessed with it right now and have been since about October or November. Alex usually leaves his clothes on, on the other hand Cooper usually takes his off the second we walk in the door from school.

01/25/11
Aubrey and Makaylin hanging out at Grandma's house. It was quite a chore to get these two to just look at the camera at the same time, let alone smile!

01/26/11

You might think that this is the only picture I had to choose from for this day. That may be true, but I did want to remember this time. Aubrey is nowhere close to crawling, but we are heading that way. When I stuck her in her bath tub that morning she was trying to climb out. It was pretty funny and sad at the same time because I so don't want her to get big.

01/27/11

I didn't actually take any pictures myself on this day, so this one that Chris will have to work. This is at my Grandpa's funeral. I was just telling Jeremy that we need to take more pictures together, so this was actually his idea. I have such awesome brothers and sisters!!

01/28/11

Chloe was so excited when I stuck Aubrey in the bath with her. Now every time I have gone to give Aubrey a bath Chloe wants to join her. Sweet sisters!!

No comments: