Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Chloe!

My Chloe girl,
As I was looking for pictures for this post I got a little teary eyed as I realized how big you are getting. I miss all the cute things you used to say and do. There is one thing for sure, you have always been able to bring a smile to my face. You started out so tiny and now you have grown into a beautiful little girl. You are so independent. You are still the little mama, taking care of your baby and anyone else who will let you. I can't believe you will be starting kindergarten in the fall, but at the same time, I can't wait to see you grow and learn. You are beautiful inside and out and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. I love you forever and ever!!
My tiny little girl!



And of course you and your baby!

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

She is absolutely beautiful! (just like her mama!) It's amazing how fast they grow up! Happy birthday Chloe!

Onala said...

Awwwww, sniff-sniff, what a sweet post about Chloe. I can remember how tiny she was too, when you brought her over to the Dixon's backyard pool, and she just looked like a little doll. Happy Birthday Chloe!

Lauren said...

Hope she had a great birthday!! Can't believe she is 5. Crazy how fast time goes by!

Christene said...

Happy Birthday Chloe. We think she is darling. It is such a blessing to have at least one little girl to be your co-princess, isn't it. She's the best!