This Mother's Day was just perfect! Chris woke up and made me a yummy breakfast and the kids gave me all the presents they had done at school. Alex and Chloe gave me framed pictures of themselves that their teacher had taken and Alex told me "Happy Mutter's Day!". It was so sweet, I know they had rehearsed it lots at school. Nick gave me a tile with a little poem on it.
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls
But every day I'm growing --I'll be grown some day
But every day I'm growing --I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny hand prints
Will surely fade away
So here's a little hand print
So here's a little hand print
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small
And right after I got my tile with the cute poem I noticed a full, dirty hand print on the wall going up the stairs. So I left it there a little longer because I know I will miss those someday!
Chris got me a spa package which I am very excited to use! And we enjoyed a nice dinner at my mom and dad's.
Most days there is yelling, tears, fighting, and utter madness, but I wouldn't trade any of it to not be a mother. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with four sweet spirits.
No comments:
Post a Comment