Hats, balls, gloves, bats, Cooper calls all of them "baseball
teeeem". This spring Ben has been playing baseball, so we have gone to some of the games and ever since all of the boys have been obsessed with playing baseball. They are constantly asking me to go out in the backyard and play with them, so this is what Chris found when he came home from work the other day.

For most of the time Cooper had the glove and went after the ball whenever anybody hit the ball.
Nick and I took turns pitching for each other. When I was up I got a home run!! We did have to go retrieve the ball from the neighbor's house. Nick hasn't wanted to do any team sports since soccer a couple years ago. Now he really wants to do baseball with Ben this fall, so we will see. He already does so well, and I know that he would do awesome on a team!

I was trying to teach Alex to stand correctly to hit the ball. Not that I really know how, but I do know that he wasn't! A couple more years and he can do t-ball.
Alot of fun times at the ball field for us!!
Chloe has decided that she wants to do t-ball this fall with Hailey. They want Juli to be their coach, so that should be fun. They will be such cute little ball players!!
No comments:
Post a Comment