Last night the boys headed of for the annual Father and Son
Camp out. This year even Cooper got to go! The stayed out long enough to eat dinner, sleep all together in the car, and have breakfast before they had to hurry back and ruin the girl's plans!

I sent Chris with my camera and told him that he had to have at least one picture of them all together, and since they had the camera I didn't get any of our girl's night. As soon as the boys took off, we packed our bags and went to pick up P.F.
Changs for dinner and Cheesecake Factory for dessert and headed over to my mom's (it was their wards Father/Son too). We ate until we couldn't eat anymore and then enjoyed a movie together. I think only my mom and Amber made it all the way through, Jenny, Katie, Chloe, Hailey and I were
party poopers! We had planned to go out the next morning because Chloe had her heart set on
IHOP, but Chris got called into work and our plans were ruined. She settled for Einstein's and we spent the rest of the day in the pool while dad was hard at work.
We love you!!
1 comment:
That is a great pic of the four of them. You have lots of boys on your hands! Air conditioning business in the summer means lots of spoiled plans, but at least you guys made the most of it!
Post a Comment