Monday, May 18, 2009
Baby Blessing
After our sacrament meeting, where Chris was sustained as the new Teacher Advisor, we headed to his mom's ward where he blessed his little niece.
I know he was nervous giving her a blessing, trying to pronounce her Hawaiian middle name, but also because he knows that this sweet little baby most likely won't grow up in the church. Chris did a great job and I think that his mom is happy now that all her grandchildren have been blessed in the church.
Considering we had two sacrament meetings right in a row the kids did really well. I only had to take Cooper out once! The rest of the time I held the baby, fed her, and rocked her to sleep. I think Chris is a bit baby hungry himself, he asked to hold her first, and then he could sense that I was and handed her off to me for the rest of the hour!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet Chrissy!! What a great man you have.
Post a Comment