I don't have too many pictures to choose from lately so here is a pathetic week of pictures!!
12.09.12
No Picture
12.10.12
Poor Nick got some bug and was completely lifeless for a couple of days.
12.11.12
I made a scrapbook to thank my mom and dad for our Disneyland trip. It came in the mail last Tuesday. Now we just have to wait for Dad to get back from Macau so we can give it to them. I LOVE how it turned! I really hope they like it.
12.12.12
This is really a picture! I took a screen shot on my phone for this new recipe. It was so yummy. I can't wait to make it again!
12.13.12
Aubrey wasn't feeling so good so Cooper took a bath with her to try and cheer her up. It didn't really work! But he had fun pretending he was a dolphin in their overflowing tub!
12.14.12
No Picture
12.15.12
We just left the doctor Saturday morning and poor girl fell asleep almost instantly. Sinusitis for Miss Aubrey.





No comments:
Post a Comment