Tuesday, December 4, 2012

365- Week 45

Playing catch up now! Seems to be the story of my life right now, behind on everything!

11.11.12
 Chelsea and I just loungin' at her house on Sunday morning.

11.12.12
Right after we got home from St. George I came down with a cold so I spent the day in bed reading this . 
I loved it and it was so neat that a friend of mine wrote it!

11.13.12
 Cooper stayed home sick on Tuesday. He looks pretty happy in this picture, but my usual full of energy Cooper didn't even leave the couch for a few days.

11.14.12
Nick drew this picture in art class and took a picture of it to show his dad. 

11.15.12
 Waiting for the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn: Part 2 to start!! I LOVED it!

11.16.12
Cooper had to disguise his little turkey so he didn't get eaten for Thanksgiving dinner so he made a 'Hulk Smash' turkey.

11.17.12
 Chris goofing off with his team at their end of the season party.

No comments: