Monday, December 17, 2012

365- Week 48

 12.02.12

I was singing Happy Birthday to Nick all crazy like. You can tell by the way Nick and Aubrey are looking at me!!

12.03.12
No Picture

12.04.12 
 Nap time for baby girl. She is so nice when she is asleep!

12.05.12
 Nick and I received our Bear award. Now Nick is a Weblo. Next year he won't even be a little Cub Scout anymore.

12.06.12
Alex and Goofy the Snowman. He was a school project. Aubrey LOVED that snowman!

12.07.12
 Cooper, Aubrey and I used to go to Tropical Smoothie A LOT! Cooper had been asking to go so I told him that if he memorized his first list of 'Popcorn Words' he could have a big smoothie. That boy works well with bribery! He had all his words memorized in less than a week.

12.08.12
Nick played his last tournament of the year this weekend. They won 1, tied 1, and lost 1. 
They ended up placing #3 in their AA division. Not bad for a new team!

No comments: