Monday, April 30, 2012

Stake Track Meet

  April 21, 2012
I LOVE the Stake Track Meet that we have done before!
I LOVE that we can all do something active together and have a fun time.
So I was super sad that both baseball games were on Saturday morning about the same time as the 5k.
 We told my mom that we would come by after and get a smoothie though (all the ward's YW were selling stuff to raise $ for girl's camp).
We got there just in time for all the kid's races, so the boys raced (Chloe had flip flops on).
Nick came in first for his age division and Cooper came in second for his.
I don't think Alex was really trying. He just wanted to go have some lunch! 
 After the kids races they had a BIG ward relay with a runner from every few ages in primary and then a runner from each auxiliary. Our ward did SUPER awesome and came in first place.  
Southern Highlands is #1!!!
It was a super hot Saturday, so Chris was busy, busy.
Hopefully next year we will all be able to participate as a family!!

No comments: