Monday, April 16, 2012
![]() |
| Our group: Chloe, Brian, Melati, Peyton, Liam, and Malakai |
I was chosen to be one of the chaperons for Chloe's field trip to the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay and Chloe couldn't have been more thrilled to have me there. She wanted to hold my hand and sit by me, I LOVED being there with my special girl.
Jenny met us there with Cooper and Aubrey and Chloe loved that too!
She didn't want to touch anything in the touch pool, a chicken like her mom, but I told her I would do it if she did. And both of us chickens touched a ray! It was disgusting! I didn't tell her that though!
After looking at all of the animals they got to go into the classroom for some more learning and review. Pretty neat! Chloe was chosen to be the helper and they dressed her up with different things while they were reviewing.
![]() |
| Such a cute little shark monster! |
It was a fun morning and I am glad I got to go with my Chloe girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment