Thursday, April 26, 2012

365- Week 16

 04/15/12
Alex, Chloe, and Will
We were all over at Jeremy and Juli's for dinner to celebrate Will's 7th birthday.
04/16/12
Brian, Chloe, and I on the bus on the way to the Shark Reef.
 04/17/12
The kids in my field trip group all wrote little thank you notes to me. I loved Chloe's.
Dear Mommy,
I appreciate you volunteering to come to the field trip with me and my class. It wouldn't be better without you. Thanks for taking time out of your day!
(on the back)
Love your daughter,
Chloe
 04/18/12
Go BRAVES!! All of us in our Braves shirts. I am the team mom so the coach even got me a jersey!
 04/19/12
Our little diva! We were out shopping and this one needed something at each store. She is such a spoiled girl!!
 04/20/12
Last night I went to a little craft night with friends. We made some photo blocks. Nick wants me to give this one to him! 
 04/21/12
After being at baseball games and the track meet all morning we jumped into the pool. It was a HOT day!!
(99 degrees in April!)

No comments: