
I feel like this girl is changing so much lately.
Growing up a little, or somedays A LOT everyday.
She is talking so much now and will repeat almost everything we say to her (not always understandable & definitely only when she wants to).
She LOVES to be outside on the trampoline!
"Outside" is one of her words!
And it is so cute to watch her jump. She can even jump now when she is NOT on the trampoline.

She says "cheese" when I am trying to take her picture.
She always wants to bring her purse wherever we go and a baby usually comes too.
She is very girly, LOVES to wear her little high heels around the house.
She loves to talk on the phone and will just chatter away.

For the most part I am LOVING this stage (the temper tantrums could go)- just wishing it would slow down a little. I am losing my baby!
1 comment:
Your little one is so cute, I feel your pain though. Don't they know they are not supposed to grow up so fast?!
Post a Comment